Student life is the most important and memorable part of our life, here are some important tips to do well as student.
Choose your stream according to your interest 🧑🎓
Many students make the mistake of following others to choose their stream. They can be anyone from your friends, brothers, sisters, parents, or your favorite person 😊.
If they are doing well in their field, does not guarantee that you also get to succeed in the same.
Always choose your subjects/ fields according to your interest. On what thing you are good at. What excites you the most. What to want to learn. What you want to become in your life.
If you are confused, take guidance from your parents, mentors, talk to the experts in that particular field.
Don’t be afraid 😐
For students, this is a time of great change. Don’t be afraid of new things, if you are new to something, you have a lot to learn from. So just start grasping the knowledge without hesitation.
Make a schedule for yourself and stick to it 📅
- It’s easy to get distracted by all the things you want to do, but if you don’t make a schedule, your life will be chaos. You’ll end up doing what everyone else is doing and not thinking about yourself.
- Make sure that every single thing on your agenda has time set aside for it—even if it’s something small.
Do not procrastinate! 😒
Procrastination is the enemy. It can lead to stress, anxiety, poor grades, missed deadlines and poor health. To avoid procrastination, try to follow:
- Know what you need to do – Write down all of the tasks on your checklist so that you don’t forget them this will help you to plan and execute ‘what needs doing next!’. You may write your todo’s on notebook or use some apps like: – todo app
- Start small – Don’t try too hard at first—just take one step towards completing one task until it becomes easier than ever before! You’ll be surprised at how quickly things start falling into place once they’ve been broken down into smaller chunks like this.”
Be present in the moment 🙂
Be present in the moment. Don’t worry about what you did or said in the past, or your plans for the future. Focus on what you are doing right now and make sure that it is good enough. Don’t worry about others’ actions, don’t worry about their thoughts on your actions, and don’t think about any potential consequences of those actions either.
Be aware of how much time has passed since an event occurred but do not dwell on it unless there is something specific that needs attention.
Get a mentor 👨🏫
While you are a learner, it’s great to have a mentor. Mentors can help you in many ways. They can help with your studies and be able to answer any questions that might come up in your mind related to any stuff. They will also be able to give advice on how best to approach certain situations such as preparations, interviews for jobs or internships at companies, handling the condition, relationships (if applicable).
Take breaks when you need to do so (Very Imp) 😎
Taking breaks is important for your mental health, as well as for being able to focus on work.
- Take breaks when you need them: If you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed out, take a break from working on the computer and go outside for some fresh air. This will help reduce stress.
- Do something fun with friends—if they’re around, that is! It’s always relaxing to have company of your friends; even a little chat or a trip to the nearest tea-stall will charge you up.
- How often should I take breaks? There are no set rules here—it depends on what kind of environment and situation we’re talking about, take 2-3 little breaks or a long one that suits you best.
Don’t overexert yourself 😖
No one wants to see you on the floor, but it’s important to remember that overexertion can lead to injury. As a student, it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re healthy and safe while studying.
Exercise daily 💪
Exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your health, both physically and mentally.
Exercise helps you sleep better by increasing the oxygen levels in your blood, which relaxes muscles and lowers stress levels during rest periods.
Finally, regular workouts help improve moods by increasing serotonin levels in the body over time through increased circulation throughout all areas including our brains!
Sleep well 😴
Sleep is a critical part of your overall health. It helps you recover from physical and mental stress, while improving your memory and concentration. When you don’t get enough sleep, it can lead to fatigue, irritability, increased blood pressure, weight gain and decreased immunity. The average adult needs seven to nine hours of sleep every night (for most adults this means between 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.). If you are having trouble sleeping at night or waking up early in the morning—even if it’s due to an important event like finals week or a big assignment coming up—there are things that could help improve your sleep quality.
Eat healthy 🥗
Eating healthy is important for your health, but it’s also a great way to get the most out of your education. Take your meal at time. Most students skip breakfast because they’re hungover or too busy studying. Make sure that every morning when you wake up, there’s something in front of you—and if possible, something nutrient-rich as well! Eat fruits and vegetables.
Study is important, but don’t forget to take care of yourself 😊
You are not just a student; you are also a human being. In order to achieve success, you need to take care of your health.
In order to maintain good health:
- Don’t neglect your physical health by eating unhealthy food or smoking cigarettes.
- Don’t overwork yourself and don’t work too much instead of spending time with friends or family members.
Limit your time on social media 👍
Social media is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but it can also be a huge distraction. If you’re on social media all day long, it’s hard not to get sucked into the temptation of scrolling through endless photos of your friends’ lives or catching up with old classmates who are now in different places. You should limit your time to all your social media stuff.
Pursue your interests/hobbies 🏏
Take time to pursue your interests. Try new things like playing guitar, painting, dancing, singing, outdoor/ indoor sports, gaming or what you loved and enjoy the most.
The most important one – It’s the best duration of your life (remember that) 😇
This is the golden period of your life, and it will never come back.
- What to learn in the period will help shape/reshape your career in future.
- Memories you make are the best one of your life.
- The experiences you gain are lessons of life.
So just do the right things at the right time. Study well when needed and also enjoy when required.
Student life is a time for exploration and learning and the best thing about it is that it will never get easier or more fun than right now—so enjoy yourself while you can!