Share your experience to help others…
Thank you for visiting this ‘Write to Us’ page. While We much appreciate your interest in writing for us. Contribute your knowledge to help others. If you have any idea/experience about the any topic, then write an article for us.
Share a few of your important tips that could be useful to others in the same field.
Share your experience on any subject, life, technology group discussion, essay writing, start-up, company, savings, self-motivation, or whatever you like.
Submit your article here or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We publish valuable and insightful content from our contributors. This is a great chance for you to join our family lets grow Important Tips Family and spread a piece of knowledge.
Post Guideline for Write to Us
- Content should be a minimum of 500+ words or 3000+ characters and to the point.
- The article must be unique, well-formatted, and information-based (non-promotional).
- Try to include Images, screenshots, and videos (If any) in your article.
- The article must use proper headings and paragraphs.
- Avoid being self-promotional.
- Your article should be original.
- We allow links from author bio to your website and social media profiles.
Terms & Conditions
- In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, your article and profile will be deleted.
- If your article is approved, we will publish it with your bio and we have all rights (and own it) to add, edit, manage or remove an article anytime, and use article for promotional or commercial purposes; add internal/ external links for SEO.
- If someone filed a ‘copied content’ request, we will make necessary changes to the article or remove it.
- In case two or more authors write on the same topic, then all authors will be credited.
- We reserve the full rights to edit your content as well as remove links, author accounts, and the content.
- Don’t publish the exact article somewhere else as our system then consider it as plagiarism, and on a very rare incident your profile from the article gets removed.
After sending an article to us, we assume that you accept all terms and policies. If your article passed the plagiarism test, then we will notify you via email. If you have any question, feel free to share with us at email@example.com